Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Belly Pic of the Week


Week 25 is here. I was in and out of the Dr. in about 20 minutes. It took me longer to drive there! Averie is still transverse, with her head on the left. Doc says they usually flip one way or the other, let's just hope her head goes down :) Yes please, that would be nice. Her heartbeat was in the 150s, and it took a while to find her beat...bout 5 minutes. She kept wiggling away from the doppler, the doc kept laughing. I wasn't worried at all, since I just felt her moving minutes before we went into the appointment. Aiden was good while we were there and he kept asking if my arm needed a snuggle from the machine. He wanted me to get my blood pressure taken again, and was convinced that if I got another "snuggle" from the blood pressure cuff, I would be cured and not get a pokie. He's too funny.

1 comment:

  1. You are so good to take these belly pics!! I think I only have 4 from this pregnancy :(

    ReplyDelete