Tuesday, June 29, 2010

R&R Part Deux

Well..too much time has passed and I have quite a few things I would like to blog about. BUT, I don't want to start on those until I finish our R&R stuff. We really just spent Jon's last week at home just doing everyday things. We saw How to Train Your Dragon, I made homemade cinnamon rolls (Deeeeelish), we shopped A LOT, reorganized the kids closets (hallelujah!), and got more stuff done in the garage. I never think that things are that unorganized until I see the results of a few hours spent getting things in order. Oh the peace and calmness that washes over me! I love opening the kids' closet and seeing BEAUTIFUL AND ORGANIZED shelves, racks, etc. And the garage looks FAB as well. I love the home that Jon and I have made here and I can't wait to have him back so we can enjoy it together!

My new love...the cinnamon rolls to die for!



Abay with a shark in Kailua-Kona

Averie is "kind of a big deal" :)

Daddy Jonny and his babes before the airport. One of my favorite pics of them.

Hurry home Daddy! We love and miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment