Sunday, December 5, 2010

Pigtails


Our sweet girl is turning FIFTEEN months this next week. Uhm...excuse me? Did you just say FIFTEEN? That can't be! I could have sworn I would be super skinny by the time she was 6 months...whoops :) Anyway, now that Ave has a little more hair in the back than she does up top, my girlfriend Sara told me about a friend of hers who has her daughter's hair in pigtails in the back and just lets the top hang loose. This got my wannabe hairdresser wheels turning in my head...would this work on my little muffin cake? Let's give it a whirl...


Here's a glimpse of the back

Success! I'm in love!


One went limp...maybe need some "product" on these babies..
Sweet sweet Piggies :)

2 comments:

  1. Umm... pretty freaking adorable!!! I'm in love with them - and her! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Loved catching up with you! Thanks for sharing! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete