Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Baby Shower





August 1st was the day that Mindy and Magga threw an ADORABLE baby shower for Baby A. Aiden and I flew into Vegas for the weekend and enjoyed every minute of it! The decor was so sweet, the diaper cake from Mindy was outta this world. (I can't believe I got 2 of those!) There was a clothesline hanging up with the most adorable outfits and onesies ever. I have to say one of my favorite parts was the pink chocolate fountain! I could have made myself sick eating that thing!

It was absolutely wonderful spending time with friends and family I haven't seen in so long. All in all, it was a fantastic day and could not help but feel so loved, spoiled, and blessed for all the work and effort Mindy and my mom had put into this. Jon and I could not be more thrilled to be having this little girl.



Thank you to everyone for making this so special for us!! We love you!

1 comment: