Friday, January 29, 2010

Ave's 4 month Stats


Our little princess is 4 months old! Where the time went I have no idea! She's now a WHOPPING 14 lbs. 7 oz., is 24.5 inches long. She went from the 10th percentile at birth to the 50th for weight and height. She's more than doubled her birth weight as well...which makes the parents happy!

She's mastered rolling from her back to her tummy and is getting pretty fast at it. She can do a mini push up now...and I'm starting to wonder if she will crawl before she sits up! Her new favorite thing to do is hang out in her Jumperoo. Aiden calls it her "dancer." He loves standing next to her and watching her "dance." He usually joins in too. :)

Ave is also very chatty ( i have no clue where she got that from ;) ) She loves to squeal and almost laughs when you tickle her. She's such a joy and I love her pieces. She also is a super pro at spitting up. And when I say pro I mean totally pro...the Michael Jordan of spit up. It seems no matter what I do she will still find a way to christen everything with the contents of her tummy. She's happy regardless, I just hope she can outgrow it eventually. It's frustrating sometimes. It's been a good way to learn patience, and to know that I'll probably have to change my clothes at least twice each day. ;)

We love her so much and are so grateful for her to be a part of our family. Her sweet disposition is infectious!

1 comment:

  1. Loving this foo foo girl! I wish you were closer so the twins could grow up with her like we did!

    ReplyDelete