Friday, January 29, 2010

Vegas baby...

The kids and I flew home for the holidays since our Daddy is away. It was nothing less of fabulous. The extra help from everyone was sooooooooo appreciated! I don't think Averie touched the ground! AND, as predicted, Aiden was over the moon about being with his Magga. I get demoted everytime she's around...Aiden is completely smitten. I wasn't allowed to do anything, make his breakfast, draw his bath, not even help clean him up after the bathroom! When I asked if I could help, Aiden would always reply with..."No sanks mommy, how bout Magga?" He's lucky to have such a great Grandma.

Averie wasn't missing out on the Magga fun either. The girl could barely make a peep and she would be picked up and snuggled. My sisters would have her in a different outfit, complete with a matching bow every time I turned around. We have a little fashionista on our hands!

It was so fun to be able to spend such a long time in Vegas with family. It definitely made the holiday season go by without too much sadness.

On the flip side...it's great to be HOME in Hawaii. I missed our house, and all of our stuff, and seeing Jon's things again wasn't too bad either ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment