Sunday, April 19, 2009

Ko Olina



Two goals I have while Jon is away. #1, get a dang tan, or at least try to. #2, get Aiden POTTY TRAINED! We worked on goal #1 yesterday as Aiden and I braved the beach. Well, we braved the lagoons at Ko Olina. I absolutely love it there. The water is mild and calm, but you can still hear the waves crashing beyond the lagoons in the ocean. Aiden was a little less scared of the water, and I'm really hoping that with more time he will get used to it. Poor guy. He did help some kids build a sand castle that was very close to the water, and even tried a couple times to get water in his bucket. We'll see how it goes the next couple weeks. We were out there for about an hour and a half, and loved it! I think we will go every Wednesday and Saturday until Jon gets home. We should look like we at least live in Hawaii by then :)


No comments:

Post a Comment