Thursday, April 16, 2009

New Blog

We've made it! The Brown clan is finally under one roof! Jon and I were married on March 28th at my parents house in Las Vegas. It was FANTASTIC (blog to follow once I get pictures) and now we are moved and getting settled in Hawaii. Aiden had his first trip to the ocean yesterday. He was so SCARED! I couldn't believe it. He wanted nothing to do with getting near the water. Of course, Jon and I took a turn with getting him wet. He settled down towards the end, but I think he's happier flinging sand everywhere instead. Jon made a circle in the sand that Aiden was supposed to stay in to avoid getting sand all over us, it kinda worked :) We will be working on the "beach rules" to say the least. All in all, he did fine, we just need to make it a habit to spend time at the beach so he can get used to it. Aiden lives in the wrong place to be scared of the beach :) Here are some pictures from yesterday...

No comments:

Post a Comment