Thursday, July 23, 2009

Belly Pic 32.5


I'm a little lazy on the belly pic deal. People ask all the time, "I wanna see a belly pic!" Wahh wahh. Sorry guys, but willingly getting out the camera to take a picture as your body is taken over by another person is less than fantastic! However, I absolutely have loved being pregnant, both times. The complaining is just a part of it, right? :) It truly is a miracle to know that there is this little girl inside, swimming around just waiting to be born! I feel as if I know her so well already....wild! I felt like Aiden and I were close before he was born too, they just come and it's like you've known them forever. I hope she looks like Jon, and Jon hopes she looks like me. I guess a combo of the two would be alright :) I just really hope she gets Jon's eyelashes, as well as his skin (he can tan). I keep envisioning her with light brown hair...but then I have had dreams about her as a complete toe-head with ringlets. Guess time will tell!

I'm feeling it this week as far as being uncomfortable. Averie LOVES to nestle in my ribs when I sit down for the night. I feel like I have to arch my back and have to lay down just to get comfy. I think baby A will be happy to get out and s...t...r...e...t...c...h!

3 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! Your little sign holder is pretty darn cute as well! Boy, time is really flying by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw...too darn cute! i love the hair! can't ait to see you and the av bug and AIDEN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you are cute! Thanks for your sweet comment! And DUH, DUH, DUH - I only read blogs via my Google Reader, and guess who for MONTHS now hasn't had your blog in the ole Reader?! Um, me. (I'm embarrassed to say that I haven't kept up in reading yours!) But that's about to change asap! You itty bitty bump is so cute! I swear I may catch up to you before your Averie arrives! And speaking of catching up, I have many blog posts to read on your cute blog, so ta ta for now!

    ReplyDelete