Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spaghetti CUPCAKES



A friend of mine from my mommy group posted a recipe on our message board, and I have been DYING to try it out. It looked super easy, and who doesn't like food that has the word cupcake in it? I know I can't resist :)

So today was the day. It's totally quick and easy. Here's the recipe-

8 oz. Spaghetti noodles
1/2 C. Parm cheese (i used fresh)
4 eggs
2 Cups Mozzerella
jar of sauce (I used Classico's sweet basil) but i think any kind would be great


Cook noodles to al dente, drain and set aside. Preheat oven to 375. In a bowl beat eggs and add parmesan cheese. Add noodles and combine. Press noodles into your muffin pan then top with sauce and mozzerella. Bake for 15 minutes and voila...dinner is served :)


PS- there wasn't a measurement for the sauce, so I just spooned some on top....i would use more since it didn't soak down as much as we would have liked. Still yummo and no complaints from A-Bay. I consider that a success! I vacuum packed the remaining "cakes" so when our Daddy is home we have one less dinner to worry about :)


1 comment: