Tuesday, May 26, 2009

belly pic of the week....6 MONTHS?!


So here we are. 24 weeks, (or 6 months) preggo with lil' Miss Averie. Aiden gets excited to hold the sign in front of the mirror every week. I think he's going to be sweet big brother. He loves to give "snuggle snuggles" and "kissy kisses" to Jon, Averie and myself. We remind Aiden almost daily that I am not a jungle gym and that he needs to be careful around my belly. Hopefully he'll get it soon because I'm going to be a super freak when the baby finally gets here!

I can't belive it's been 6 months! It seems time has just flown. Maybe because I got engaged, married, moved to Hawaii and sent jon to NTC for a month. That will take your mind off the long wait to delivery! It seems so long ago I was hugging a pillow in my bed in Las Vegas wishing I could just sleep away the nausea, or better yet, have Janette come put me out of my misery. Either way, I'm grateful that portion of this pregnancy is over! However, I have moved on to other pregnancy woes. Such as ACNE. Eww. I despise it. Hate it with a passion. I feel like i'm going through puberty but times a million. I am trying to not stare or mess with any of it. If you know me, you know that is nearly impossible! Hopefully I can at least control it until I deliver....it went away after Aiden pretty quickly. If that's the only major thing I have to complain about...then sheesh! I must be doing pretty well!

Averie is moving what feels like constantly and Aiden (Jon too) let out a giggle when they saw my belly jump the other night. I just love those two. Averie is going to be spoiled rotten by these guys, that's for sure!!

2 comments:

  1. I must be the reverse of you... I have the beautiful pregnancy skin and then crazy acne after. I am currently in the crazy acne after stage...boohoo. Hey- we are going through puberty together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you loook beautiful!! And give those boys a big wet kiss from me please~

    ReplyDelete