Friday, May 1, 2009

Mommy Margaritas


In all of my husband-less-ness, I've had a few instances where I was almost "driven to drink." :-P Either that or Aiden and all this transitioning is gonna give me preeclampsia at some point... either way I have seriously questioned if I can do TWO kiddos instead of just one. I used to think I had it all together, my son was an angel, and I couldn't be more blessed. I still feel immensely blessed, however I think my hormones and joint pain and missing Jon terribly have just made me feel at my limit some days. SOOOOOO, in lieu of this, I have decided to create the "mommy margarita club." It's open to all gals with ovaries, kids are not a requirement. I'm going to choose a fun drink recipe, a "mocktail" if you will and the girls in the group will have a month to get together with girls where they live and try it out. I think preferably this get together should be done sans kids, but hey, who are we kidding? So the rule is, you have to enjoy the monthly beverage with at least 1 other girlfriend with or without kids, and you have to talk about celebrity gossip, getting pampered, fun new recipes, or some other girly thing that makes you feel like YOU, and not just a stressed out momma/ future momma. I want to find a super yumm-o recipe and post it by the 5th so this can get rollin'. Please send any ideas or recipes my way!

Ahh...I think this could be a goody....

No comments:

Post a Comment